Monday, August 29, 2011

Chicago's Great America: June 27,2011

 Sasha and Superman

 Sarah and Superman

 Andrea and Superman

 Sasha getting her hair wrapped.

 Sasha's hair almost done being wrapped. 

 Sarah's hair being wrapped. 

 Ouch!  Even with sunscreen, the Chicago Sun is mean to our bodies.  I hate to think of what it would have looked like without the sunscreen.

On the way inside of the theme park, there was a big van with my name on it.  Of course, I had to have my picture taken with it.  

We went to Chicago's Great America Theme Park when we were in Chicago.  It was about 90 minutes from where we were staying, so we had a relaxing drive getting there.  We had a BLAST.  We all rode rides, ate great food, and got too much sun.  After we were done for the night, we discovered the Cracker Barrel restaurant.  Wow, did they ever have some great food...and I love the little country store attached to the restaurants.  All in all, a GREAT time.  Can't wait to go back again. I hadn't been there since 1988, and the rest of the family hadn't been there at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment