Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our trip to Bonners Ferry Idaho June 25 2009

Bob Deubel and the backside of Don Deubel

My Favorite Aunt Jean Mace

Dave, Andrea, Sasha, Kellyn Bennett (Sasha's friend) and Jayson Mathison sitting on my Aunt Jean's steps


Jean Mace, Bob Deubel, and Don Deubel. These are all of my mother's siblings. Too bad she couldn't be there too. The picture was painted by Jean Mace. Isn't is beautiful?


Jean Mace and Jayson Mathison eating rhubarb crisp for dessert. Yummmmm !


L to R: Uncles Lewie Mace, Don and Bob Deubel ( brothers) and cousin Judy Mace



Kellyn Bennett ( Sasha's friend), Sasha and Dave Mathison and half of Uncle Lewie eating lunch at Aunt Jean and Uncle Lewie's house

We went to Bonners Ferry Idaho on June 25 2009 to visit with my mother's brothers and sister. I have spent a ton of my childhood with my aunts and uncles, so I really look forward to seeing them whenever we get to Idaho. We all ended up staying for several hours and ate this really good Mexican Lasagna. Jean made homemade rhubard crisp for dessert. It was super nummy. We couldn't stay there as long as I wanted to, but a short visit is better than no visit at all. Family is what it is all about, right !!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment