Thursday, October 22, 2009

Flowers from Sarah

Sarah gave me flowers today !


Sarah came home this morning and gave me flowers. Isn't that great?!!! Last night I received my grades from my midterm exam and guess what???? I received a perfect score. The teacher announced before handing back all the tests that she was going to grade on the curve. I always like it when they grade on the curve. Our teacher assigns us all numbers to put on all of our assignments so that others cannot read our scores and know who they belong to. Anyway....I didn't know at that point that my score was awesome. When she finished handing out the tests, I was shocked that my score totally blew the curve. I was happy and sad all at the same time. There are some other students that really were counting on the curve scale. Bummers. Anyway....I hope that I can do as well on the final as well.

1 comment:

  1. congrats. if you were a student here at UCSC and I was your TA you'd be my favorite student, no doubt

    ReplyDelete