Friday, October 2, 2009

Too Busy!

These are the two babies . Aren't they teeny tiny?

Ok....I have not died or gone on a fun vacation. It has been forever since I updated my beloved blog. My daycare business has gotten super busy. On the 21st of September, I started caring for these two beautiful twin baby boys. They are wonderful....but I am exhausted. I also started another quarter of Pierce College on the 23rd....so between the new babies and my new course work....there is hardly time to go potty during the day, and certainly not time for blogging. We are really loving having the new babies. These are the second set of twins that I have cared for since starting daycare a bazillion years ago. I am really looking forward to relaxing this weekend and getting to watch General Conference from the comfort of my own living room. I love technology.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww...They are so precious! I am sitting on the couch holding my little one right now. He's still tiny enough that I can hold him and type on the laptop at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband is a twin. he dreams of us having twins. i have different aspirations.

    these twins are so so cute though.

    ReplyDelete