Friday, March 5, 2010

School is Hard.

I didn't realize that it has been such a long time since I last posted to this blog. I am sorry and I will repent of my evil ways and post more often. I started school on Feb 9th and it has been kicking my behind. The test that I studied the hardest for I totally bombed. I am almost half way done with the class....and that will be a great thing. I kick myself for not finishing college when I was young, single, and had money and time. What was I thinking? At least the weather this weekend is great. Yippee Skippee.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Andrea, you and your evil ways! Good luck with your class. It can be hard to study when you have 1001 other things on your to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing! I don't know how you find time to do it all!!! Good luck with everything and let us know how you do when it is all done!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete