Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Every parent should watch this!

I normally wouldn't put a video on my blog unless it had to do with my kids doing something funny/amazing or a concert or something, but I recently watched this on You Tube for a college class that I am taking and it really struck a chord with me. It comes as seven 9 minute segments. I have loaded the first segment here, and then when you get to the end of the video, you will see how to see the other six segments. It is called Consuming Kids: The Commercialization of Childhood. You do NOT have to watch all segments at once. I didn't either. I am forever a changed parent because of this. There were so many things here that I never thought of. Of course, this is only one perspective, but it certainly makes me think.


No comments:

Post a Comment