Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Online Tutorials

I have been spending a lot of my free time lately on the computer watching online tutorials of just about everything. Sewing, quilting, re-purposing things, organizing, ....you name it. I think I have found a new love. I LOVE sewing but don't spend enough time doing it. It is such a pain getting the stuff out, getting everything ready, then having to put it away so that we can eat off the dining room table. Well....even though these tutorials haven't solved all my sewing problems, they have inspired me to get off my keester and use the fabric that I have stashed under my bed for some awesome things. So, the next time that you have a few free moments....get on the computer and learn something. It is never too late to learn something new. If you want to see some of what I have been learning, then go to www.craftygemini.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment