Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Black Friday Shopping

Sasha "modeling" at Old Navy!


My two lovelies at Old Navy. Gotta love the sisterly love!


Sarah and Monica at breakfast!


Sandy, Heather, and I at breakfast.


Monica and Tessa.....

Sasha posing again!.


Went shopping at 0330 on Black Friday. I met the Behm's and Tessa at Target. We had to wait till 0400 til the doors opened. It was a lot of fun. We went to Denny's for breakfast although none of us actually ordered breakfast. The Behm's and Tessa were up all night waiting in lines, so everyone was hungry. I can't tell you what I bought because too many people would read it and know what they are getting for Christmas. Overall, we had a great time.

2 comments:

  1. wow! early bird catch the worm? I hope you got everything you wanted! Sounds like alot of fun, yet exausting. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I had knows I would of asked you to pick up some church shirts for Enzo. We don't have an Old Navy anywhere near by.

    ReplyDelete