Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jayson's Court of Honor

L to R: Ron Hjelm, Scoutmaster, Jayson and Dave


Ron Hjelm, Jayson hugging Dave


The Three Amigos. These boys are in the same church class and Scout class. They are from Left to Right: Stephen Grow, Kirkham Dooley, and Jayson Mathison. What fine boys we have that will lead us .



L to R: Mike Pope and Dave Mathison
These men have led many of the Young Men in Scouting.

Last night Jayson had his Court of Honor. He received his Star Rank. He is progressing nicely toward his Eagle Award. I couldn't make it to this ceremony because I had school, but I know he did wonderful. I am so proud of him and his accomplishments. I know that I am really partial, but this favorite son of my is awesome. And yes...I can honestly say that he is my favorite son, especially since he is my only one. I love him and I am really proud of him. Keep up the great work. I love ya, Buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment