Friday, June 5, 2009

I have lost a teenager !

Well, it has happened at the Mathison home. Yesterday was a very monumental day. It was the day that we lost a teenager. Yes ! Sarah had a birthday and she is 20 !! No more teenage life for her. I cannot believe that it has been 20 years since I brought her into this awesome world. She is an amazing young woman who has her head on strait. ( Yes, I am bragging, but I am her mother and I have that right.) She brings such life to our family. Now we only have one teenager at home instead of two. Sasha is still in the throws of teenage-hood, so it will still be exciting around here. Anyway, I just wanted you to know of that awesome milestone that happened. Enjoy your babies because they grow up super fast.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sarah!! We love you and welcome you into adulthood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly believe it! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete