Friday, December 4, 2009

Daisy went shopping

My dog Daisy!

I did something today that I have never done before. Today, I took my dog Daisy with me to Petsmart. She just was so good. She stayed in the cart and had a bazillion folks comment on what a cute puppy she was. One grandpa said, "How old is your baby?" I smiled and told him that she was almost three. He smiled and said that his baby was almost 11. It was super cute to see the dogs and their wagging tails. Now Daisy and her sister Mercy will have enough food to last for another month or so.

2 comments:

  1. This almost makes me want to go get a dog so I can take him to Petsmart!! She is so cute! If you ever find another dog as good and cute as Daisy, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy looks like a very happy puppy in the cart with all that food! What a good puppy she is. I don't think I could do that with Moe, I'd be hamburger dragged on the other end of the leash.

    ReplyDelete