Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Help ! I made a mistake

Hello Blogging Friends,

Ok...you all know that technology is generally not my friend. Well, today is no different. I have posted three postings today. If you will look at the one with Jayson and his robot, you will see that directly underneath that posting, is an almost identical one with just pictures. I tried to delete that second posting, but then they warned me that the pictures will be deleted in any blog that I have them in. I didn't want that to happen, so here is where I ask for your help. What do I do to delete that second post? I want to get rid of the whole posting but not the pictures in the first posting. What do I do? Any help would be appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Could you try and go back to the mistake post and just highlight each picture individually and erase them from the post? Then try and erase the whole post without the pictures still attached? I hope that makes sense!

    ReplyDelete