Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blessings

Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I thought that I would post some of the the things that I am grateful for. We will do this around the table tomorrow, but I also wanted my friends and other family members to know this too. First of all, I am grateful for my wonderful companion. Dave makes me better. He and I have so much fun together. I cherish him. Second, is my children. Even though they are no longer super little and I don't have to do much for them anymore, I cherish them. Heather, Sarah, Sasha, and Jayson are the BEST!

I also cherish my friends. Every one of you holds a special place in my heart. From my Church friends, to my neighbor friends, to my new classmate friends, my world is better because of you.

I am also grateful for our job's. There are many who are either unemployed or underemployed. I am grateful also that our debt only consists of our house payment and Dave's car.

I am super grateful for this beautiful area that I live. I woke up in the middle of the night last night, and there were so many stars in the sky. I know that our Heavenly Father made them too. What a blessing. I love Mt. Rainier. I love the green trees, and I even love RAIN.

I am also super glad to have found the Gospel of Jesus Christ. My relationship with him is everything. I love learning new things and helping others to learn too. I am super thankful for the Atonement and that my sins can be forgiven.

I was blessed with AWESOME parents. My original family was awesome. My sister and I always had so much fun. Even my step family was good too.

Anyway...life is great....and remember to "Count your blessings one by one....and it will surprise you what the Lord has done."

No comments:

Post a Comment