Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cleaning is DANGEROUS !

My nasty bruises from cleaning !

I normally am not too clutsy of a person. Yesterday, however, was a different story. I was wiping off all of the fan blades from our ceiling fan. I was lying in bed the other day and noticed that there was a foot tall sampling of dust on the blades. I have tried to ignore them...but this was too gross to forget. I was standing on my bed, lost my balance, and I scraped my leg against the side wooden frame of my bed. I tried to push myself away from the bed so that I wouldn't rip my knee cap off as I quickly descended. I did manage to avert that particular danger, but did manage to badly bruise my fat thigh in two places . Let me tell you.....that HURTS. I could barely breathe after it happened. Just goes to show you that cleaning is DANGEROUS !

No comments:

Post a Comment